Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's almost birthday time!

I've started planning Lauren's 2nd birthday party!!

What?! 

I can't even believe she's almost 2! We're having a little party at my amazing in-laws' house. I can't wait to pick out decorations. And I'm pretty sure a girl needs a new dress for her 2nd birthday :)


She's seeing physical medicine and rehab tomorrow. It's known as our area's Down syndrome clinic and the doctor has a son with Down syndrome! I'm excited to hear their recommendations. What we actually decide to do is largely based on what our medical insurance will cover. Out of pocket costs for therapy is craaaazy when insurance doesn't cover any of it. Lauren's Medicaid coverage ends on Friday. 

I'll update after our visit :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!
    I look forward to reading more. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

    Cardiology Hospitals

    ReplyDelete